Create an educational and exciting virtual science experience right in your classroom!
Covering programs from interactive virtual labs to LIVE shows covering an array of STEM topics.
Virtual Science Labs
DHDC brings you your favorite labs, virtually! We supply the hands-on materials, and all you, as the teacher, have to do is facilitate. DHDC staff will be teaching every lab virtually in real-time. Pricing includes up to 30 student kits per lab with additional kits available.
- Technology requirements: computer with internet access, projector or SmartBoard, webcam, and a speaker and microphone; or a campus videoconferencing system.
- Virtual Labs are 45 minutes long unless otherwise noted.
- Minimum of 10 students per lab with no max.
- No audio or video recording of programs is allowed.
Virtual Science LIVE! Demos
“Edu-tainment” events bursting with hair-raising demonstrations live-streamed into your classrooms and auditoriums in spectacular high definition!
DHDC’s state-of-the-art systems provide LIVE streaming of programs directly into classrooms nationwide! All programs are fully interactive, allowing students and teachers to communicate with DHDC presenters in real time!
What is Virtual Science LIVE?
Funny, engaging, and jam-packed with learning, Science Live! will leave your students cheering for more!
All of our education programs align with both the TEKS (Texas) and the NGSS, and a cross-curricular Correlation Chart is available to view with each program we offer.
- Technology Requirements: a computer with internet access, a projector or Smart Board, a webcam, and a speaker & microphone (can be external or in PC hardware); OR a campus videoconferencing system. (Common systems include Polycom, Cisco, or LifeSize.)
- Science Live! shows are 60 minutes long unless otherwise noted, and Lecture Series presentations are either 30 or 50 minutes in length, depending on the content and grade level of the audience.
- No minimum student count, a maximum of 500 students per reserved Distance Learning program.